With Deepest Sympathy

 

 


                             

  Welcome to My Blog,Thanks you  for stopping by to visit me Today.

 Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I used Heavy White Cardstock, Heavy Black Cardstock . 

Using Black Cardstock,I layered it with White Card stock, I My stitched die cut and Monarch Butterfly in Black.

I stamped my Card using my With Deepest Sympathy Wood Stamps.

             lawn fawn stitched Dies            Martha Stewart Punch
                         
 
                          Products I used to create my card.  
                      

                           Pop Dots-double sided craft tape,

 Thank you for Visiting Today, Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a Follower Please become one
 

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

The Sisterhood of Crafters  Keep it Simple

Comments

  1. Beautiful design and love this, so creative as always! ♥ Thanks for entering our challenge too.. I am now following you x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful