Bee Happy

                                                                                  

                         

                  Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Blog.


 Today I am playing along at "Can.You Handle The Pressure" I  Enjoy playing along it is a fun Challenge . I used Heavy Black cardstock  For my base card, I layered dark Yellow Cardstock,     Bee hive Embossing folder, added "Be Happy" and a BEE to the front of my Card.I added Black embellishments Black & White & Yellow & White Gingham Ribbon

 

                        Double sided craft tape, liquid glue.



 Thank you for Visiting Today, Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a Follower Please become one .
 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge

Can You Handle The Pressure
 


Comments

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful