BLESSED


                                         


                        Hello Everyone and Welcome

 Heavy Blue Textured Cardstock,  Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper pad., Pumpkin Die cut.    


Orange cardstock. gold cardstock, maroon cardstock from my stash.


                                                 die cut


 


    I added Orange & Blue Bakers Twine & Bow, tag "hello pumpkin & Blessed Tag"

                   Double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, Pop dots.                          
       
 Thank you for Visiting Today, Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a Follower Please become one .
            
   
   
 
I'm sharing my Card in the following Challenge:
 

Comments

  1. Hey Dottie ... this is an awesome card. I KNOW I commented on this entry already but don't see it here on your blog post. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful