Monday, October 23, 2023

BOO BOO


                                                         Hello  Everyone and Welcome to my Blog

 Heavy Black Cardstock,  HALLOWEEN 6x6 Paper pad., black seam Bow, Min stamp  -  BOO.- Bats




"YELLOW Eyes with Black eye glasses. binding jolees BOUQUITE Gauze Ghosts.

 

                                   List of the embellishment



Black Ink, Black Embellishment - double sided craft tape, Foam Tape - From My stash.

 

     Thank you for Visiting Today, I hope you enjoyed my Card .  
Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a  New Follower Please become one .
            
   
   
 
I'm sharing my Card in the following Challenge:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home