Fall


                                          

                      Hello  Everyone and Welcome to my Blog

 Heavy White Cardstock,  Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper pad., Heavy light green cardstock, SPELLBINDERS DETAILED EMBOSSING FOLDER, FALLING LEAVES

plaid red cardstock from my stash to make the cushion for the rocker.
fall washi tape, tag Fall

                                            


                                    


                   Double sided craft tape,  Pop dots.                          

 

 

     Thank you for Visiting Today, I hope you like my Card  .  
Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a  NewFollower Please become one .
            
   
   
 
I'm sharing my Card in the following Challenge:
Fourseasons Challenge - anything goes Fall

                                         

 

                                             PPT - Prayer for Israel Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and ...

 

Comments

  1. Lots of fall going on there in all the pretty fall colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great details on your wonderful card, so perfect for our challenge at Four Seasons! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons. We always enjoy your sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful