Happy Thanksgiving

 

 

                                                    

  Happy Monday Everyone, today I created a new Thanksgiving card for  the New Monday Challenge at Simon Says .

                        Today I used the following products :

I used heavy rust colored Card stock for my base card, I then layered it with Carta Bella Paper co "Welcome FALL'

 



I added Tan seam Binding ,Maroon sweet heart flower, string natural, dark Green, yellow stamens

     Turkey - lawn  fawn stamp & die cut, a Wood block Pumpkin stamp.

   Copic caio, # YR04 - # R46 - #Y15 - #E07- #E47 - #E55 -#G29 

 Orange Gems - Stampin'UP! - Pumpkin Patch ink pad.

 

                           Hot Glue, double-sided Craft tape- 

 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.If you aren't a Follower I sure would appropriate it is you became one.

 

 

Have a Happy and Safe Veterans Day & thank you for keeping our Country Safe.

Have a great Weekend.

I'm sharing my card with the following Challenge :

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Thanks - Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful