Purple & Gold Christmas

 

                                                 
 

 

 Happy Saturday  it is a Beautiful warm day here in Zephyrhills Florida.

 Today  I created my Card for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

               Inspiration Photo - Purple - Gold or Silver

                                              

Today I used Heavy White Cardstock I also used Heavy Gold Cardstock. I layered the Gold with Purple Christmas Cardstock.

 Nested Stich Scalloped Lace die Cut, Stamp Die cut. I added Star Oranment die cut ,  Merry Christmas die cut .

Purple String Purple Stamens. Lavender thin Ribbon & Bow,

purple snowflake from my stash.

Hot Glue, Double sided craft tape,two Way Glue, foam tape,Silver Bells - all from my stash. Gold metallic Crafters SQUARE.

 

Thank you for stopping by , I enjoy reading the comment left so please leave a Comment. if you aren't a Follower Please Become one. it is always a Pleasure to Have you stop by.

 

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown 

time out CHALLENGE

Comments

  1. Dottie, this is just so gorgeous. What a wonderful combination purple and gold are for Christmas. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out. May your holidays be merry and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quel charme elle a cette création Dottie, merci de jouer avec mon choix de couleurs chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! You used the colours very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Dottie. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful