Walking in a winter wonderland


                                 

 

              Hello Everyone, I hope Everyone is safe and Warm.Here in Zephyrhills Florida it is Windy and Raining, Have a Happy Saturday.

     How fast this year has gone by, I'm Hoping that 2024 is a Better  Year for everyone !                                               

 

                                                    

 Today I created my card to play along in the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.                                 

I enjoy Playing Along in this Challenge Each Saturday Morning.

I used heavy White Cardstock for my Base Card,I Layered Red Textured Cardstock and then Layered Embossed White Cardstock,  Wood Cradstock, for the tiny Bird I used. STRONG Red # 46 Copic Sketch

Today I created My own SNOW GLOBE & I think it turned out pretty good.

Today I used my Spellbinders dear in the woods die cut ( retired.) Spellbinders LG Circle die cuts, Ebossing folder TEXTURED FADES, Snow Embossing folder  for the base of my snowglobe.

I added a circle using my round die cut "Walking in a winter wonderland. a round Poinsettia Embellishment from my stash, Gold ribbon.

       Double sided craft tape, Lg foam pop dots,2 WAY GLUE. 

Thank you for stopping to visit my Blog, it is always a Pleasure to have you stop by, I Enjoy reading the comments left, please remember to leave me a comment. If you Aren't a follower of mine please become one. 

 

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown  

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - critters

Four Seasons

Comments

  1. It's a pretty snow globe Dottie, rainy and cool here today, but no snow at least!! Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! Love the snowglobe and wonderful snowy embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful winter wonderland you've created in this snow globe Dottie! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT.
    Here in France it has been raining for weeks and there has been flooding in many regions. It's only since yesterday that the skies have shown a slightly friendlier side and we even have sunshine forecast for the holidays! Have a Merry Christmas. Rosi x
    Dream Factory
    DotMCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable création Dottie, pleine de charme et de poésie, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful