BLESSED are they

                                                         
                                        

          Hello Everyone , I am so happy our Weather has gotten so much warmer. I hate Cold weather.Our flowers are blooming.We have a beautiful Rose Garden.

     I love being a part of this team here at Word Art Wednesday.

                Heavy Yellow cardstock for my base Card, 

 I layered it with Craftconsortium. Ink Drops - Ocean,. scalloped  square die cut,Yellow ribbon Bow, 2 aqua carnations


 

                        .Hot glue, double sided craft tape, pop dots

 

Thank you for stopping in to visit my blog,it is always a pleasure to have you visit. I enjoy reading the comments,so please leave me a comment about my card.

if you aren't a follower of my Blog please become one. I would love it.

 

   Everyone have a Blessed Week.

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge

Word Art Wednesday -Fill-In Designer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful