JESUS LOVES YOU

  1.                                                                  Dottie Seubert
  2.  
  3.  I Created my card using heavy White cardstock, I layered it using 6x6  GATHER AT HOME by Carta Bella,
  4.  
  5. I then used my Large Oval Diecut by Spellbinders,I also used my leaf die cut , I made  green and one gray,  Green thin ribbon and a small bow using silver metallic  string and small white flower, 2 green gems.

  6. double sided craft tape, hot glue,I added a Gold Bow using my wax stamp. I used my wood Stamp "Jesus Loves you" !
  7.  I enjoy creating my cards and Hope everyone that looks at it will love it as much as I do.

  8. Have a Blessed Week
  9. Love from Florida
  10. Dottie
  11. I'm going to share my card with the following blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful